Wednesday, June 18, 2014

AGPLA Part 1 - March 2014

On March 20, 2014 I visited the American Girl Place LA for the first time. It was a pre-birthday trip for Guinevere, two days before her third birthday. It was also my first time visiting any American Girl store. 

 We had with us Myself, Guinevere, my sister Holly, and her daughter Lane(7 months old). Dolls on the trip were my Molly, my sister's childhood Kirsten, and a few mini dolls. We live in Orange County so it took us about an hour to get there. We were trying to leave at about 10, but we ended up leaving more like 10:30, so we got there a little later than I had planned.




 We browsed a little bit, but we had a lunch reservation at the Cafe at 12:30 so we didn't have much time.
We bought Guinevere's Bitty Baby and the cashier opened her so she could come to lunch with us.  When I asked Guinevere what her name was, she said "Bitty Baby". Okay.

Bitty Baby tried out a treat seat.





 We got some shots of the girls and their dolls waiting for lunch. Guinevere with Bitty Baby, and Lane has a Carters cloth doll named Lulu.




No comments:

Post a Comment